Why planes are white?

Why planes are white?


 White Plains are painted white I love traveling with you smart banana plus you always have extravagant ideas and knowledge to enrich us with your analysis sit back the plane is about to take off you'll want to adjust your belt off are you already bored smart for them tell me what's the matter with you.
 Interesting have you ever wondered why the planes are whiteYou would love them to be yellow But now they are white and then as curious justification.

Laying them to us like that we all share them first money is power as I know smart banana the color gold or yellow is the color of the and get.

It's about saving what it costs much less for the wealthy owners of these airlines do you understand the you're not interested in bluffing they're interested in the queue blading real only and then we travel on a plane why like the dress of the bride you dream of.

Well I I will leave that for another day or maybe later I will tell everyone about your fantasy.

Okay Alice Jena there are other important reasons why this flying transported the color of purity and you will like them they inspect them permanently they look for dents holes or things that you will not want to find an airplane and for that it's nothing more betrayer this color even oil leaks the stain white paint to see it is much more obvious yeah you look at it with love right the windows smart banana I think I saw something.

Hi everyone would you mind going a little further thank you theoretically this colors scares them help them avoid the object and do not collide of course they don't see as as a smart banana cloud.

The crash them either do you think the clouds are cotton candy.

 The birds good cell to they go to those condensed water drops the avoid them as much as they can that is they try not to shower another important factor is maintenance watching the White Plains will give away any dirt do your job well I don't know who does it plane washer and don't put that aromatic pine tree in the cabin the pilots don't like it clean very well if we fall into the sea we want to be found wait if we fall in the snow they will find us question is very reasonable smart banana.

According to experts this color is the brightest and allows finding us easily.

 I do not want to try that line the cost of maintaining a colored plane are very high the painting must be done permanently that implies leaders and leaders that also make the surface even add weight to the aircraft.

The sun's rays on the other hand heat up so much here that they can melt you can imagine that you want to become the rapper and put your plain black as a limousine well I already told you that you will be raising the temperature to alarming levels and it is not that there is no air conditioning it is that the engines will end up over heating therefore your next song would be called.

 Do you understand I promise to reveal to you a crazy hypothesis and that's something that the planes are white it was not to be confused with UFO I warned you it was a somewhat strange hypothesis if you were in the yard of your house and you see a few flying yellow object then the violent one then a green one I'm would you go to area fifty one asking for explanations Hey that cuts are attended smart banana every time I say area fifty one you pay attention to me well I know you're wondering why then the military planes are colored in very dark.

 I'll leave it for another time you won't want to know what this moment I promise you I will reveal to you in another video you are interested to know that in the comments finally we have reached this destination luckily we have not flown in a huge multi colored machine with stepping on the mainland I am satisfied and you see your face you still think about what color to paint the plane you expect to buy for the next the air isn't bad at.

You are worried because I promised to reveal something about your fantasy girlfriend.

Post a Comment

0 Comments