iPhone tricks you may dont know

iPhone tricks you may dont know




Hey what's up guys either ways help here and it's a video I want to share with you guys some very interesting and unique tricks for iOS ten somebody's gonna be specific to the iPhone seven seven plus but I'm sure a lot of these you haven't seen anywhere around on you tube as of yet because they're new to the software some of these you may already know but I'm sure there's gonna be a few here that you haven't seen as of yet let's begin the first one is due to you too now when you play video on you too can you go back to the home screen you can't hear the playback so if you want to listen to a podcast or anything like that while your device is off or on sleep mode you can't do that will the fix for that is go into the far web browser find the video that you want to play click play and when you click play single back to home screen and bring up the control center and continue playing a plate of pasta now you can also lock your device free play and pause that's how you can get around from the limitation of not being able to hear you two videos in the background on your iOS device just use this fight web browser so now you know a complete you two videos in the background using this far web browser I also want to talk about the speaker audio output on the iPhone seven seven plus we know that both speakers serve as stereo sound but if you want of speaker on the top to only I'll put the audio on a facetime call on a video call or on a play back from a video well you have to do is go into settings then you want to go over into general excess abilities and then you want to go scroll down where you see the left and right is gonna be the balance for the speaker left what's gonna be the one that's on the left side what's going to be on the right you can change the audio output and play that you do that again.



The left side Not only on the left side right side
 
Not only played on the right side another trick from the iPhone is if he swapping around or turn it over like that.

I'm gonna switch a speaker on its own because it understands the orientation of the device to have a back to play both speakers just put it back in the center and you're all set ready to go so that's a neat little trick on how to change the audio output depending on which speaker you would use for audio source on your iPhone seven or seven plus now sometimes you may be away from your phone but you want to know who's calling and I was ten there's a brand new feature built into the phone tab when you step into the phone tab you see this new option and now it's calls is going to allow the phone to tell you who's calling and what type of phone call it is it's an audio facetime video face time or standard car engines options your headphones in in car or headphones only never or always I'm gonna call myself being a seal tell me.

 
Facetime video so I was calling me on a facetime video car that's gonna be the easiest way for you to know who's calling when you're away from your phone and iOS ten now when I was ten apple is allowing users to hide a more of the default applications you can see right they're the ones with the X. X. them out to hide them from anybody's view but there's still some key application of the apple does not allow you to hide like the messages the camera the photos for the phone safari eccentric so how do you hide these applications this was not a feature this was more of a glitch first I want to do is go ahead let's see if I want to hide of the photos application just put it on a folder on its own so I'm gonna put on a folder with another application and what I want to do is take the app out that I don't want to hide and keep the one that I do okay so the app I want to hide it's going to be on a folder on its own there's a full page of icons and a full dark now all I have to do is to bring the app down to the dock let the folder disappear and released the app.

And it disappears just like that we'll see that is not know where here on my device is not in here anywhere it's not hitting anywhere she could see there it's not no where to be found so it's hitting from the view now in order to get this application to show up on your device once again all you have to do is power off your device into a reboot your device and then it's going to appear on your home screen now let's say you have someone that says let me borrow your phone to make a phone call so you're a little bar your phone but you don't know they're gonna go through your phone so the only way you can restrict that person from doing anything else on your phone is by going to general sensibilities scroll all the way down guided access turn on guided access passcode enter a passcode and turn on touch ID once you do that you can turn on accessibility short cuts and you can go back home let's say they wanna make a phone call and I keep descending on at all times I opened up the four application triple click the home button.

An enabled guided access now they will be able to use anything else from my phone once I click start I can enter my passcode and now they're locked into this application they can accept the application and they can't use any element of the application unless I allow them to now this goes a little bit further by using touch ID I can go back in enable this and now I can also choose additional options to give him a timer and set different elements that I want to restrict as well as I can restrict keyboard and touch and the timer I can set a timer also for that person to use that application I can also draw on a particular section of the screen if I don't want them to go into my contacts a circle all my contacts section down there and now when cyclic resume they won't be able to switch between tabs either side they can't switch between tabs they can't exceed the clear locked the device anything like that press you touch ID sensor unlocked the guided access and now you have access to your phone once again these were some quick tips I hope you guys enjoyed it if you enjoyed this video like always guys don't forget to click that like button much of it is coming away be sure to stay tuned it's been a device help in a we'll catch you guys on the next one.

Post a Comment

0 Comments